Solved

Invoice Report has duplicate lines, but not sure what is causing the issue

• 5 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

When a client is generating an invoice from the Invoices screen (SO303000), the result shows duplicate lines.

The odd thing is that it doesn’t occur for all invoices, just a select number of them, so it could be the joins, but then it could be something else, and I am out of ideas of what I can look at.

I tried things like changing the groupings, comparing a problematic invoice with one that works, but still couldn’t find anything that would be the problem.

I have attached the report file below. Are you able to spot something that could be causing this occasional issue?

Let me know if I can provide any further information.

Kind regards,

Andrew

icon

Best answer by AndrewA 6 September 2023, 07:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Had a very quick look but try making these two joins a left join as if you have a BAccount with more than one location (you could use tle location in the joint) or a Sales Order with more than one Shipment then it will give duplicates.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @dcomerford , thanks for your response. Turns out the issue was with a join between the ARTran and SOOrder tables, which led to the issue of the SOOrder and SOOrderShipment join that you mentioned. I amended both these joins and it has now been resolved.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @AndrewA!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved