Question

How to make Document & Line level notes mandatory?

• 29 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,

i have been wondering if we can mark the Document or Line-level Notes as required? if yes then how? Can we achieve it via low-code/No-code customization?

Thanks in advance.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Harshita,

I don’t think it is possible via the no or low code customization. I think it should be possible through graph extension. Can you please share what is the screen and grid you are targeting? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Harshita,

I don’t think it is possible via the no or low code customization. I think it should be possible through graph extension. Can you please share what is the screen and grid you are targeting? 

Its is Reconciliation Statements form & I am looking to make the doc level notes as mandatory to be filled up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You will need to develop your graph extension logic on NoteFiles hidden field like:

protected virtual void CARecon_NoteFiles_FieldVerifying(PXCache cache, PXFieldVerifyingEventArgs e)
{
//Write your Logic here
}

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved