Skip to main content

Hi Team,

I have customized a screen and action button to insert list of records into my custom table. I can able to insert single record at a time, but array list fails. Could you please provide me the correct JSON format for inserting array of records.

I tried the below format but it’s not working.

<
    {
    "ScannedId": "14",

"ShipmentNbr": "SDO592042",

"LineNbr": 1,

"Quantity":  1.000000
    },

{
    "ScannedId": "15",

"ShipmentNbr": "SDO592042",

"LineNbr": 2,

"Quantity":  1.000000
    },
]

Regards,

Ramya

Hi @ramya15 

Acumatica Rest API doesn’t support creation of multiple records via single REST request.

Your solution is either make records one by one, or use Screen-based SOAP API (Acumatica wiki)

Hi @ramya15 ,

We can achieve this by changing the logic a little bit. Instead of adding all the data one by one, you can create a single field and structure the JSON as shown below. Then deserialize the data and loop through the data to process multiple records.

Sample JSON:

{
  "JsonData": {
    "value": "{\"CustomerID\":\"AACUSTOMER\",\"MultipleLocations\":n{\"LocationName\":\"Retail Branch\",\"AddressLine1\":\"20 park lane\",\"AddressLine2\":\"\",\"CompanyName\":\"TestCompany\",\"Phone1\":\"7896541236\",\"City\":\"chicago\",\"State\":\"NY\",\"CountryID\":\"US\",\"ZipCode\":\"60033\",\"SetDefault\":\"true\"},{\"LocationName\":\"WholeSale Branch\",\"AddressLine1\":\"20 park lane\",\"AddressLine2\":\"\",\"CompanyName\":\"TestCompany\",\"Phone1\":\"7896541236\",\"City\":\"chicago\",\"State\":\"NY\",\"CountryID\":\"US\",\"ZipCode\":\"60033\",\"SetDefault\":\"true\"}]}"
  }
}

public class JsonData
    {
        public string value { get; set; }
    }

public class MultipleLocations
    {
        public JsonData JsonData { get; set; }
    }

Hi @jinin / @andriitkachenko ,

Thank you for your response. I have found another way to resolve this issue. I exposed the DAC view as a Detail Object Type (Array List) in the Webservice endpoint and send the below JSON structure, it works.

{

"Detail":t {

"ScannedId": {

"value": "40"

},

"ShipmentNbr": {

"value": "SDO592041"

},    

"LineNbr": {

"value": 1

},

"Quantity": {