Solved

How to get the Rate Selection Effective Date of a specific invoice?

• 30 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Please check the above screenshot. Can i know how to extract this currency effective date for the above invoice? it is unable to inspect. 

icon

Best answer by malinthawarnakulasooriya08 30 November 2023, 13:04

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @malinthawarnakulasooriya08 ,

It may help you to look at Currency Rate History by Date report. What tables is it using?

Rate Selection screen looks at the document date, then searches the currency tables for the most recent currency exchange rate between 2 currencies -  document currency and base currency -  with a date prior to the document date.

Examples:

For a document in EUR in a USD Base Currency company, dated 3/3/2020, the rate used is dated 3/1/2020, first line highlighted above.

For a document in EUR in a USD Base Currency company, dated 3/6/2020, the rate used is dated 3/5/2020, second line highlighted above.

I think the table you need is CurrencyRate.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @Laura02 for the valuable reply.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

According to my requirement after inspecting the screen ASPX I was able to a clue about CurrencyInfo DAC. Then after inspecting the ARInvoice DAC, it was able to find a link between the ARInvoice DAC and the CurrencyInfo DAC through curyInfoID. So by this CurrencyInfo DAC, I was able to get the Rate Selection Effective Date corresponding to the relevant invoice.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved