Solved

How to get Approver details of Expense Claim from Report Designer

• 2 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi All,

I want to get expense claim approvers’ details to expense claim details report. What are the tables that should be joined in Build Schema to get details such as EmployeeID, Name etc.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by sdas09 3 June 2023, 02:33

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @charithalakshan49 ,

Please use the join below to display the approved by ID description.

Hope this helps.

SHilpi

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@sdas09  Yes. It worked!. Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@sdas09 Additionally, what happen if there are multiple approvers. I tried that by adding multiple approvers to expense claim & it duplicates detail lines. How can I avoid it?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@charithalakshan49 : Please list the approver on the Document level(not on line level). 
And this will list the approver ID who approved the document last. (not all the approver)

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @charithalakshan49 ,
You can create a sub report and get multiple approvers. I will try to send you the sub report shortly.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @charithalakshan49 ,

Attaching the main expense claim report and the subreport(Approver) which will provide you the desired goal for listing multiple approvers.

I hope this helps.

Shilpi

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@sdas09 Thank you so much!. I will try it.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved