Solved

How to Edit/Sort/Filter a Screen that is Not a Generic Inquiry?

• 8 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello, 

Is it possible to create a default sorting option for a screen such as “MRP Display”? 

The customization tab in the top right shows it’s not a generic inquiry, so I can’t edit it that way. I guess I’m not familiar with what the difference would be here, because it looks very similar to a GI.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Patrick Chen 9 May 2023, 01:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello, you are correct that this is an inquiry page which is a traditional aspx page and not a GI.  Most Inquiry pages have the capability to add filters to the grid, however this one does not.  In order to add that capability, you’d need to create a graph extension and override the main view adding a [PXFilterable] attribute.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @bclark 

MRP Display is a Inquiry screen. We can add Filters/Sorting by Creating Extension graph for MRPDisplay

and Modify the DataView to sort the records.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved