Solved

How to Display Project ID in "Check and Payments - AP302000" screen Acumatica

• 23 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

how I can display Project Id, if the payemnt is created without “PayByLine” in Check and Payments screen. I know if the payments are created using “PayByLine” it will display the Project details. I could see the ProjectID field in Payments screen is linked backed APTran table which is the source for Bills.

Kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Ramya Krishna

icon

Best answer by Laura02 27 June 2023, 00:53

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Is Require Single Project per Document checked ON in AP Preferences? When not checked, the project is recorded on each line item of AP Bill instead of header of AP Bill.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Laura02,

“Require Single Project” option has been enabled already. But, still it doesn’t brings in the Project details from Bills to Check. Please help me to check.

Regards,

Ramya Krishna

Badge +18

Hello,

I see there is a project on the Bill header and it doesn’t carry over to the Check Screen.  Therefore I think a customization will be needed to show the Bill’s Project on the Checks & Payments screen when Pay by Line is turned off.  I’m sorry; I think this isn’t the answer you hoped for.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved