Solved

How to change status wise Material Numbers in the report parameter

• 19 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

How to change Status wise Material Numbers Display?
Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 26 September 2023, 17:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

??

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Rajginoya 

Hope you are doing well.

Do you want to limit which Material Numbers are showing based on the Status of the Material Batch?

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl

Badge +18

Hello @Rajginoya ,

It’s helpful to know the Report Name. It’s helpful to see the Results of your report so we can understand your question.

Do you want to eliminate On Hold from the list of choices on report parameters?  Or, are you saying when a user chooses On Hold they still see other statuses in the report results?

Please check the report Filters. Shown below is a sample from Acumatica standard Inventory Register report where I added one line example to make sure results match the Status selected by the user on the parameters page…. just an example because your report could be using different tables.I highlighted related Filters in red - these come with the report and are also related to the Status.

I hope this helps you.

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Rajginoya 

Hope you are doing well.

Do you want to limit which Material Numbers are showing based on the Status of the Material Batch?

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl

yes,Sure

Badge +18

Hi @Rajginoya 

Hope you are doing well.

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl

yes,Sure

See above example, where I show how to limit which materials are showing based on the Status of Material batch selected by the user on parameters screen.

Laura

Badge +18

@Rajginoya 

Is your post related to this one below, answered by Benjamin Crisman of Acumatica?

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved