Solved

Customization - Who do you use?

• 7 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Are there companies or freelancers that Acumatica users call on to create customizations, do you depend on your partner, do you have someone in-house? I’m curious if partners are all at the same level and what the expectation is for customizations. I have a request that I would consider very simple for someone knowledgeable. I have sent the request to our partner, waiting for response, but depending on their workload/knowledge/skills, it may not be something they are interested in helping me with or it may be a long way out on their timeline.

All I want is to automatically print labels for PO receipts. I thought this would be easy as other software packages we have used have had this. We do not have the WMS and the existing manual Inventory Item Labels are cumbersome to process and would waste a ton of labels since it prints a whole page.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 9 March 2022, 23:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @amajors 

Most customers use their partner. However, there are Acumatica developers who do freelance work. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi, @amajors,

That is - in essence - what we do at SkyKnack.

We provide assistance to partners and final customers with the development of customizations within the Acumatica eco-system.

We recently worked on a WMS project that uses Zebra printers for labels. We may be able to help.

Feel free to reach us at info@skyknack.com

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved