Solved

Customer Portal Customization [SP402000]

• 18 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I need help to to do customization on this specific screen but seems that there is error when I try to access it Screen: SP402000

icon

Best answer by sweta68 21 September 2023, 11:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

These two links may be helpful:

https://contou.com/acumatica/customizing-the-acumatica-portal-1/

Userlevel 1

@Dmitrii Naumov - I’m having issues with that specific screen only. Thanks for the reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @dalton , 

Is there any customization published already? I believe this is the issue because of customization.

Try to Unpublish All customizations and then give a try to open a screen in Customization Project Editor.

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 1

@sweta68 - Yes there are customizations that are published but not on that specific screen. I tried that and still no luck. Can you share a screenshot that you are able to access the Screen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @dalton ,

Yes, Sure. Below is the screenshot of  My Documents (SP402000)Screen.

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 1

Thanks everyone! I just reinstalled a new instance and probably the existing customizations is the issue.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved