Solved

Credits showing as current in AR Aging

• 28 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I have recently set a client’s AR Aging report to display by Document Date, as shown in the second image below. However, in the AR Aging report, they have noticed that credits are still showing in the current column when they should be showing in a different column.

For example, the image below shows how both the credit and invoice have the same document date. However, the credit is sitting in the current column and the invoice is in the last column.

Is there a reason why credits would be sitting in the Current column? I was thinking it could be because they were not yet applied to an invoice, but wasn’t sure if this was the case.

If these credits are in fact displaying in the wrong column, what would you recommend I change in the AR Aging report to amend this?

Kind regards,

Andrew

icon

Best answer by Laura02 28 September 2023, 03:04

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello, Check ON the option to Age Credits in AR Preferences screen.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Awesome, thanks so much Laura!

Kind regards,

Andrew

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved