Solved

Cannot Customize Shipping Zones page

• 26 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am attempting to add new columns to the Shipping Zone (CS207500) page. When I ‘Customize Existing Screen’, I can select “Shipping Zones”. However, when I publish (even before adding columns), I get the following error:

Building directory '\WebSiteValidationDomain\CstPublished\pages_cs\'.
\WebSiteValidationDomain\CstPublished\pages_cs\cs207510.aspx(1): error ASPPARSE: The file '/WebSiteValidationDomain/CstPublished/pages_cs/CS207500.aspx.cs' does not exist.
The file '\WebSiteValidationDomain\CstPublished\pages_cs\CS207500.aspx.cs' does not exist.

This happens during the validation phase of the publish.

Using:

Acumatica Cloud ERP 2021 R2
Build 21.212.0039

What am I doing wrong?

icon

Best answer by praveenpo 26 October 2022, 14:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hi @davidrichards12,

I too faced this issue,
Seems like issue with the core acumatica, both the screens have the same screen id in the .aspx.

For work around you can extend both the screens CS207500 and CS207510 in customization package  and publish.This worked for me.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Excellent! That was it! Thank you @praveenpo !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved