Solved

Adding a column to the AP Bill Vendor Selector

• 28 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

My customer would like to add the State field to the Vendor Selector form on the AP BIlls and Adjustments form.

I have followed this article https://www.info-sourcing.com/how-to-add-fields-to-acumatica-selector-lookup-no-coding/  but it is not adding the column.

Has anyone had any success adding a column to the vendor selector window?

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 4 February 2022, 21:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @coleenmcnally22 Did you publish the customization after completing the steps on “Customization Project Editor”. If NOT, try publishing the project that you added the additional columns.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @coleenmcnally22 Please find the below additional screenshots that shows the results after publishing the package.

Customization Published:

Result: The new columns are added

Userlevel 2

Hi @coleenmcnally22
possible duplicate of this thread 

You can find my answer there 
Regards 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @KishoK The only difference about this requirement is to get the additional Colum (without any code) through the  “Add Columns” in the customization projects interface.

Thanks

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Can we add Notes to the selector?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved