Question

How to add a button and pop-up a new screen/window on the customized screen?

• 2 February 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I’m a freshman to acumatica development. I followed some of recordings of Acumatica T series and started customizing a new screen for Pro-forma Invoices. Below screen shot shows what I have done so far.

Now I need to add a button called Add Orders in the tab and when click on the button , pop-up a new  window with all the available sales orders according to the customer ID (name) to be selected and add to the grid. Below screen shot taken from a different screen for the reference.

In this scenario, following points are identified cases.

1. how to add a button and when clicked on the button pop-up a new screen . Do I need to add this button as an action or any other way to do this?
  2. How to load data into the newly opened window.? Do I need to customize this screen as well?
  3. how to filter data in this newly opened window/screen according to the customer ID?

It’s really appreciated if someone can suggest me a solution to achieve these steps.

Thank You.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved