Solved

How to import Leads

• 15 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

I am looking for a step-by-step guide on importing leads.  Does anyone have a guide?  I have never done an import scenario.  

icon

Best answer by Laura02 16 October 2023, 01:18

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @dougmcbride79 ,

Because you are a beginner with Import Scenarios, I recommend You Tube as a good source for instructional videos. I checked and there are several videos on the topic of Importing Data.

Second, Acumatica comes pre-loaded with Import Scenarios for Leads. This screen shot is from my demo.

Import Scenarios for Leads

Third, I recommend using your Test Environment to become comfortable with the import process. Once your Data and Import Scenarios are working perfectly in your test, Import Scenarios can be imported to XML and then imported to your live tenant. When we Export/Import an Import Scenario using the clipboard in Import Scenarios screen, Acumatica moves the Data Provider and attachments at the same time.

Last, import scenarios can be tricky. Your VAR likely provides training services and should be able to use your leads as your training exercise.

Good luck!

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your help.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

Here is our help article on Import Scenarios, but the community already beat me to it. :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved