Solved

Zero Out Commitment

• 11 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have found some instances where bills were applied to commitments so the commitment is currently overstated.  I need to reduce the amount of the commitment by $200,000. I can’t edit the commitment itself and for some reason the change order screen is not allowing me to do a deduct change order of -200,000 (it’s not liking that it’s negative for some reason).  How am I to reduce the amount of a commitment??

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 15 January 2024, 17:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@katiedavison  The commitment cannot go negative.  Feel free to reach out to me and we can find a solution for you. -Heidi

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@katiedavison  The solution here was to reduce individual lines on the original commitment so there was no negative commitment created.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes thanks Heidi you the real MVP! @Heidi Dempsey 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved