Solved

Why Subaccounts setup for Non-Stock Items linked to a project are not defaulting when entering an A/R Bill

• 4 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

The project below is supposed to default to a subaccount of OK when I create an A/R invoice but it does not. It’s defaulting to a 0 subaccount but I need it to pull from the project vs. non-stock item. I noticed in the A/R preferences do not have the same subaccount options like in A/P. How can I configure? I did something at the Project preferences level but that did not work. Any help would be great.

Here is the project default:

Here are the A/R Preferences:

Here are the Project Preferences:

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 4 January 2023, 21:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@FrancesPantelidakis24  When doing an AR Invoice, it does not look back at the project for settings, this will work if you bill through the project though because the setting is on the billing rule.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Heidi Dempsey Okay great thank you. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Heidi Dempsey 

Besides, billing through the project are there possible workarounds? I know about creating additional non-stock items using the subaccounts. Would we need a customization to have it work in the same way as A/P. Let me know.

Thanks,

Frances 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@FrancesPantelidakis24  yes you would need a customization.  Your partner could help you with this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved