Solved

Why is my approval process not working for my PO ?

• 20 December 2022
  • 4 replies

See screen shot.. What is wrong? I’m testing an approval over 20 000k

MY PO 

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 20 December 2022, 04:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@yanik  Have you enabled PO Approval in PO Preferences screen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@yanik if your Approval Map is active or you activated and tested it and didn’t work, can you please use the Up and Down arrows on top of the Approval Maps Step TreeView to move the latest rule Up, Save the change and use the Down button to put it back where it was and Save. I have experienced the issue that sometimes Acumatica doesn’t save the correct “Sequence” in DB and it causes the problem.

If these all didn’t work, Can you just have one Step and Rule without any conditions and try to see whether it works or not? Make sure the “Approver” is NOT the one who creates and removes the document from hold.

Thanks @aaghaei for your response.

Youi were right, the logic sequence did not make sense and the rule was not appropriate as well.  I was not the owner of that Approval Map so I did what you suggest by going step by step and increase the criteria after, and it works fine! 

Cheers

Yanik

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@yanik glad to hear it worked.

please kindly flag the correct response to have the case closed.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved