Solved

What setting adds Branch to the Project screen, Billing & Allocation Settins area of Summary tab?

• 4 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +18

Greetings,

One of our customer’s tenants has Branch field available in Projects and Project Templates screens. The second tenant does not.  Enable/Disable screens match in the Projects area and most other areas. Project Preferences isn’t an  exact match but also has no setting that I could identify as project+branch-related. 

We’d like Branch to appear on projects in all tenants.  What am I missing?  Thank you!

Laura

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 4 April 2022, 16:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @laura01 

Do you have user security for those branches? Does the user have the Role associated with those branches? That usually is the issue. 

Badge +18

The tenant that DOES show branch on project screen has no branch roles set up. The tenant that does NOT show branch on project screen had no branch roles set up.

I set up Branch roles and YES, it worked.  Thank you!!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved