Solved

Smartsheet Integration for 2023 R1

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Omar Ghazi  When will the Smartsheet Integration be upgraded for compatibility with 2023 R1?  The latest version available in GitHub for 2022 R2 fails validation on Build 23.103.0013.  I have a client that relies heavily on this integration and is planning their upgrade to 2023 R1.

icon

Best answer by Omar Ghazi 28 September 2023, 22:37

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m in the same place as you @john55 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@GrahamMartin I learned last week that this community supported integration won’t get updated for compatibility with new versions of Acumatica until a few customers request it.  I’m hoping others who need this will read this reply and post their interest too.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, We have a client interested in updating Smartsheet for 2023 R1

Userlevel 1

We have clients interested in Smartsheet for 2023 R1 as well. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have 2 customers that are asking for Smartsheet integration to manage their projects.

I have customers who are going to need this integration to be updated before they can be on 2023R1 as well.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am in the same boat. We will be upgrading to 2023R1 and our customers rely heavily on smartsheet. Please treat this as a matter of urgency.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Would also like the Smartsheet integration to be updated to the 2023 R1 release.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We also have a customer requesting this for 2023 R1 (build 23.110.0025) to upgrade at the end of October.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi. What is the feedback on smartsheet for 2023R1?

Userlevel 1

This is also needed for our clients.

Userlevel 2
Badge

We need this too!

I am also waiting on this to be developed

Userlevel 1

Adding my voice to the echoes for this integration!

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi everyone - the SmartSheet integration compatible with Acumatica 2023 R1 is now available on GitHub. Please navigate to the GitHub page for the package: https://github.com/Acumatica/Acumatica-Smartsheet

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved