Skip to main content
Solved

Reverse Complete Tasks

• 29 May 2024
  • 4 replies

hi all, 

When I select one task and click on “Complete Tasks”, all the tasks get 100% completed. 

If this was accidentally done, and the user has saved the changes to the project, is there a way to go back to the original completed % of the task ? One of my customers is asking. 

Appreciate your inputs. 

Thanks, 

Ash

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Did you already try Recalculate Project Balances screen?

Laura

Userlevel 1

hi Laura,

Thanks for your input. According to this one, you can only recalculate the below highlighted options right ? There is no way to get the Activity Completed % from what I can see ? 

Thanks,

Ashani 

Badge +18

Hello,

I don’t know if the options printed are the screen are the ONLY items that are recalculated. Consider testing the same problem and solution in your test environment before performing recalculation in the live tenant.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@adias11 what is the completion method you have set for tasks? this is what i found when I tested in my local environment.

If the completion method is set to manual, the only way to revert it back would be to manually change it, however, if the completion method is set to by quantity or amount, it should update even if accidentally completed and saved.  the other thing I noticed is that the “auto-complete” percent must also be selected for the cost budget lines of that task:

i see that you have allocation rules, are any of those updating anything with the percent complete?