Solved

REQUISITION REQUESTS

• 13 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good morning Team, 

I have taken up the opportunity to build an SOP within my CO. for Requisition. I have a Requisition flow chart but i am having some trouble with some instruction. I come from an SAP background and this Acumatica process is quite different. 

Our CO. builds projects and spread sheets ‘Build Plans’ with material different quantities, vendors, costing accounts, etcetera… 

would this be a single requisition or would this be an individual requisition per vendor, per project costing accounts? 

It is important for us to have the following information from requestors. But i see when generating Requisitions these are not a mandatory ASK*

ID (Part number)

QTY.

Vendor 

COST code 

PROJECT Task 

SUB Account 

thnk you. 

icon

Best answer by raphrf 20 December 2023, 00:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We had the same problem. Purchase request form isnt done for this since it dont have Project and task.

We did a special “Sale order type” named RQ as Requesition.

People open a RQ and put all items#/Qtys/project task ect. and check the “Mark for PO”

Buyers see the items in the “Create purchase order” form.

It’s a workaround

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved