Solved

Project Approval Workflow

• 2 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

We have a client that only needs approvals for Project ID’s that begin with a P. However, when I create a Project ID that begins with a B it’s still requiring the approval workflow. Here are my conditions. How can I modify my conditions so it does not trigger the approval workflow when I create a project that begins with a B. Let me know.

icon

Best answer by FrancesPantelidakis24 13 March 2023, 17:32

View original

7 replies

Badge +18

Hello @FrancesPantelidakis24 ,

I have some ideas but not a confirmed answer.

• I wonder if the second condition line is needed. 
  • I wonder if field name Project ID might work, instead of ContractCD-Project ID.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Laura02 

We tried Project ID but it only allows numeric characters unless you know of a way to bypass? Let me know.

Frances

Userlevel 3
Badge

I did one just like you to test except didn’t use the second line and it worked for me.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

@tommaricle43 

Great did you try one that began with a B and did it trigger the workflow at all? It’s not supposed to? Let me know.

Thanks,

Frances 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes I tried it with a B at the beginning and when Activated it skipped the approval.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

In demo system on 22R2 FYI

Userlevel 3
Badge

@tommaricle43 

Thanks. Can you screenshot your condition?

Frances 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved