Solved

Importing into Employee Time Activites- expense posts to branch of employee rather than branch the project is in, how do I change that?

• 23 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

We have 4 branches, each have employees. In many cases, an employee is branch 1 will help out and work on a project that is part of branch 2. When time is imported through employee time activities, that expense is posted to branch 1 (where the employee belongs), however it should hit branch 2 because that is where the expense incurred. How can I change the expense to hit the branch of the project?

icon

Best answer by freboredo 23 February 2022, 02:41

View original

3 replies

Did you ever get an answer on this or a direct solution from your VAR/Acumatica support? We are having the same issue, and I’ve got to imagine it’s some type of Boolean statement that has to be added to the coding (ie if project = branch 2 then expenses → branch 2 else expenses -> branch 1). 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Did you ever get an answer on this or a direct solution from your VAR/Acumatica support? We are having the same issue, and I’ve got to imagine it’s some type of Boolean statement that has to be added to the coding (ie if project = branch 2 then expenses → branch 2 else expenses -> branch 1). 

We had the same issue where employee cost was going to the branch of the employee instead of the branch of the project. Our VAR ended up having to do a customization project in order to accomplish employee timecard cost went to the project branch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you need this consider voting for this idea: https://community.acumatica.com/ideas/add-branch-to-employee-time-card-ep305000-856

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved