Solved

How to reverse Time and Material invoice.

• 25 November 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I need help reversing a time and material invoice which has an incorrect date.   When I go to the ProForma invoice to do a correction, it is telling me “You cannot make corrections to the pro forma invoice because it has at least one time and material line”.  All lines are time and material.  How do I reverse this invoice, is there another way?  I have looked everywhere for an answer, please help. 

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 28 November 2022, 23:09

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Deanne 

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Userlevel 1

Hi Kandy,

Thank you for reaching out. Not sure which screenshot you would like to see.  I have attached the error but I can send more information, just let me know what you need. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Deanne  I am assuming since this is a T&M, you are not using the AIA correct?  As long as you are not, you can do a credit memo in AR to get new PM Transactions to re-bill. 

Userlevel 1

Hi Heidi, 

Sadly, we are using the AIA report.  We tried using the AR credit memo but our costs are now not available to rebill.  Any other ideas?  I will try anything.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@DeanneI think we need a case so we can look at the data.  Credit memo for T&M billing does create new transactions for billing.  I will contact you to discuss

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Deanne  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi Chris, yes, Heidi was most helpful.  I really appreciate you following up!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, I get the same issue, can someone help me with it ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@trungrigshop What is the issue you are having?  Correct Pro Forma is only for Progress Billing invoices.  T&M invoices need to be reversed in AR.  Hope this helps

We successfully reverse AR T&M invoices that were created with a proforma. The transactions then appear back on the project for new billing.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved