Solved

How to mass update Project Task Subaccounts

• 20 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all,

I have been looking for ways to mass update the subaccounts for Project Tasks & then in the Projects too. I only know of the import scenario for now. Are there any other ways to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by YasasWithanage76 20 February 2024, 13:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Harry 

I think using the Import scenario feature is a great choice for making mass updates. However, if you need to update the configuration for multiple projects within the same subaccount, you could do it with a custom plugin. But, I understand that might be customization, which might not be what you're looking for.

Regards, 
Sagar, Greytrix

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @Harry ,

The Import scenario feature is a good option for mass updates. Other than that you can try the GI mass update option (initially in the test environment).

Example

Add relevant fields to the GI

Enable the Mass update option

Process

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved