Solved

How to clear PO error: The purchase order does not contain any items to be received.

• 4 August 2021
  • 6 replies

I have 2 quantities ordered on my PO but the system is not allowing me to receive items due to error saying “The purchase order does not contain any items to be received.”

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 3 September 2021, 18:29

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2

Check your PO history and make sure that you haven’t already processed a receipt for the PO

Userlevel 1

I am getting this same error, yet my PO History is blank.  the items are non-stock. could that be the reason?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Girliegatch Yes, for the Non-Stock items we will get this issue if the Non-Stock item NOT marked as “Required Receipt”.

Userlevel 1

Worked. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@abeckerman65 Awesome. Thanks for sharing the update.

Userlevel 1

Fyi, I found if you check the box in PO Preferences, “Process Service lines from Normal Purchase Orders via Purchase Receipts”, then it works even if the non-stock item is not marked as “Require Receipt”. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved