Skip to main content

We’ve had contracts set up after a number of bills have been entered so I now have a mix of costs in a cost code - some recorded to a contract and some not.

Since the contract was set up for it’s full value I now have open commitments that will never be release.

I’m trying to find a query or a report that will show me all of the transaction for a project/cost code AND include the subcontract number for each line.  Once I’ve identified transactions that should have been part of the contract I can enter a reclassing entry reducing the amount recorded without the contract and increasing the amount billed to the contract.

Here’s the kicker, I can’t find the subcontract number captured in PMTRAN nor GLTRAN.

Besides the billing screen of the project, the only other place I see the subcontract is on the bill input screen.

Can anyone point me to where this data is stored?

The subcontract number is on the APTran Table. I don’t know of an existing report that will show you what invoices don’t have a subcontractor#.  You could create a new generic inquiry by adding the APTran table to the existing Bills and Adjustments GI then you could add the subcontract reference# and project field.  You would then be able to either add conditions where it only pulls the AP bills that have a project# in the project field and subcontract field is empty.