Solved

Error on Release of Check in Check and Payment

• 12 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Can you help me how to solve this error on releasing of check and payments. Below is the screen capture of the error messages.

Thank you in advance

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 17 April 2022, 17:03

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @rmontana  Do you have any customizations implemented on the Journal Transaction screen?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @Naveen Boga none so far, we dont have customization on that screen

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rmontana 

The trace log has reference to customized object. Please refer to highlighted text below. Cst refers to Customized. You may check your customizations once again to see if anything impacts the AP document release process. 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@rmontana Unpublish the customizations and verify to identify this issue is causing from your customizations are not.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Naveen Boga I already validate our customization but i don’t see any customized object like what @vkumar said.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @rmontana  Okay! Thanks for the confirmation.

When I look at the code and you will get this issue in the below scenario and hope this helps to identify the root cause from your end.

• When Debit Total NOT Equals to the Credit Total 
  • AND Ledger Balance Type NOT equals to the Statistical type
  • AND BatchType is NOT equal to the Trial Balance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rmontana 

Adding to @Naveen Boga, since the GL batch is auto generated at the time of release, you may contact Acumatica support to get the issue reviewed further in this case. 

You may check known issues list based on your version and build prior to contacting them. Here is the link for known issues.

https://portal.acumatica.com/(W(5))/Main?ScreenId=KI2022R1&PageID=f4c70ae8-17e1-4e49-867b-f26ab674608b

Hope this helps,
Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @rmontana were you able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Chris Hackett Yes already resolved. Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved