Question

Compliance Management API

• 20 September 2023
  • 0 replies

Hello, I am currently working on integrating hard stops within the compliance section of Acumatica to track change orders, insurances/expiration dates, and executed contracts on a commitment level. Would anyone know how to implement hard stops within Acumatica or direct me to any useful resources? For example, if we try to process a payment that would exceed the commitment level contract price, we would like it to present a warning note saying, “payment cannot be processed because exceeds contract price”. We are exploring and testing Acumatica’s capabilities to become more effective with our technology. I would certainly appreciate it if someone that has the knowledge and experience with this before, please direct me in the right direction. Thanks again.

Brayden,

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved