Solved

Change Orders To Sub Contractors - Adding Sub Account

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I’m creating change order for sub contractor commitment. I’m going to add a new line to the subcontract through a change order. I need to add sub account, otherwise system giving me the below error. But in the table, there is no field to enter the sub account.

Could you please help on this. 

Thank you,

Dulanjana 

icon

Best answer by mike.gillum 16 May 2022, 15:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@dsenevirathne54,

I believe that error is related to the Vendor (Sub) you chose for the CO. I was able to mimic everything you did (That I can see), w/o error. Try choosing a different vendor and see if the error goes away. Do you have any details on the Cost/Revenue tabs of the CO? The Account I used was 51250 (COGS-Subcontractor).

Please advise, thanks. 

Best,

Mike

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Mike,

Yes, The Vendor sub account was the issue. Now it is sorted. Thank you for your support.

Thank you,

Dulanjana 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved