Skip to main content
Question

Cancelled Change Order showing on AIA Proforma Change Order Summary

• 26 June 2024
  • 7 replies

I am having a problem when I print an AIA Proforma Invoice for a project that has a change order with a cancelled status.  The change order does not show on the second page of the report, but it shows in the cancelled change order value in the Change Order Summary area.  In the screenshot below, the additions should be $80,219.25.  There was is a cancelled change order in the value of $25,645 being included that shouldn’t be.  Is this a known issue or how could I customize the report to eliminate the cancelled change orders from the change order summary?

7 replies

I am having the same issue with cancelling change orders and showing on change order summary 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Laura Carpenter @eoddo  are these cancelled changed orders or reversed?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Heidi Dempsey  they are cancelled not reversed. A PM created the change order but didn’t release it. Just changed it to cancelled status so he could maintain the history. 

@Heidi Dempsey i reversed the change orders because they were already posted. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Heidi Dempsey do you have any thoughts on how we could adjust the AIA report?  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Laura Carpenter, I am not able to duplicate in 24R1, what version are you on?  I think a case should be created so we can look at the data.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Heidi Dempsey we just upgraded to 2023R2.  I can submit a support case if you feel that is the best path forward.