Solved

Attributes for Equipments

• 29 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

Could you please anyone provide a quick guide to add attributes to Equipment form. 

When we add attributes to the customer/stock items we add to the customer/Item class. But here in equipment, there is no class and the plus button is not enabled to add attributes.

Thank you,

Dulanjana 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 29 March 2022, 14:11

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @dsenevirathne54 

You need to first add the attribute to the Equipment Type.

Then you can add it to the equipment

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Beatly,

I cant find equipment type in my instance. Could please mention what is the workspace that the equipment type available. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @dsenevirathne54 

It is under the Services Module. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi ,

The customer is a construction customer and they haven't purchased services. I think that is why I cant see the equipment type. do you have any suggestions to overcome the issue. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @dsenevirathne54 

You can add equipment under Configuration in standard Acumatica, however you can not add attributes on the configuration. It is only with the Services Module. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I see the same limitation.  With FS not enabled, the Equipment Types screen (FS200800) is not available.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

Noted and thank you for your support.

Regards,

Dulanjana

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved