Question

Additional approvers in approval map for specific situation

• 24 October 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have a situation where our approval map for Vendor Invoices uses the Project Manager in the related project and when the PM is a specific person, we want to allow others (coordinators) to approve the invoices due to the large number of invoices.   We don’t, however, want to allow the coordinators to approve invoices for other PMs.   I’ve tried “Employees by Filter” but the coordinators appear for every invoice.   This is my set up for the Coordinators:

I’ve also tried Approval and Approver ID rather than Employee and Employee Name. 

This is the approval map for PMs which works correctly:

Is it possible to restrict the Coordinator Approval step to only the invoices with the specific PM specified?   Thank you!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved