Question

Why does the quick action process not work in business events?

• 17 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have an order type LS, which is allowed to quick process (confirm shipment and create an invoice) 

When I press the button manually, it works as expected; then, I want to set up a business event that will auto-quickly process if the order type equals LS and the status is open. 

But it’s not working; the system shows “button OK is disabled”.  If I remove this action and keep only  the “ press quick” action, the sales order only creates a shipment but does not confirm or create an invoice. 

Can you help me find out what I am missing? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @dilys 

Based on my understanding, the import scenario is not supported for Quick Process, and the same limitation applies to Business events. It would be advisable to verify these limitations with Acumatica.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @dilys 

Based on my understanding, the import scenario is not supported for Quick Process, and the same limitation applies to Business events. It would be advisable to verify these limitations with Acumatica.

Sorry if I misunderstanding, I use action executions instead of importing scenarios in subscriber of a business event. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@dilys I have a Business Event and Import scenario using Quick proces on the Sales Order see the layout below and it works

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved