Solved

Setup Shared Folder in File Maintenance

• 26 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi 

I am trying to configure the Path, Login and password for the Synchronization Type of Shared Folder and no matter what i try it gives me an invalid URL or a 1326 error. Can anyone help with the syntax of the Path/Login please. Does this only work if Acumatica is installed locally?

icon

Best answer by K2a 18 April 2023, 23:30

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

@dcomerford - Are you referring to below?

Is there a trace or screenshot that you can share?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi RohitBhandurge

Yes sorry i realised my screen shot did not save in the post sorry.

Dermot

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dcomerford - did you find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Chris Hackett No and i have not had time to follow it up

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi 

I am trying to configure the Path, Login and password for the Synchronization Type of Shared Folder and no matter what i try it gives me an invalid URL or a 1326 error. Can anyone help with the syntax of the Path/Login please. Does this only work if Acumatica is installed locally?

We have a Private Hosted Environment for Sandbox and PROD (i.e. not a local install).  I have been working on syncing files and have tried a bunch of scenarios, including the ‘shared folder’ selection.  I couldn’t get either a local or google drive path to work with ‘shared folder’.  However i was able to get the google drive path to work with the ‘HTTP’ setting.   One downside to this is that because google alters the file somehow, ACU can no longer read it on import (it works if i upload the SAME file directly to the data provider that was uploaded to google drive...)   Working on setting up an FTP now to see if we can get true file swap/synchro going using this protocol.  One important note on the HTTP setting is to use the FOLDER Path not the fully qualified FILE path. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

In 23R1 I have been testing using Google Drive.  I set up a folder, then used my google credentials to access the data, and the file. Which was had an extension of .xlsx.   Using Acumatica Sync. No Issue.

The file transferred to the Acumatica instance.   See below.

But we are experiencing an issue with the .xlsx file.

The file is an excel file if we use a Windows Share Folder with Acumatica’s Sync, or Upload directly by importing a new version, the file is 10K.  This file as expected works.

But when we use the Sync process with the definition below.  The file is copied and pasted into the Google Folder.  Again it is 10K and has the extension  xlsx.

When the Sync process runs in this situation the excel file on the site is 615

Excel file in Google Folder below

I have opened a case with Acumatica.  

If you export or download from Acumatica.  The file will not open.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Any work arounds, other then Share in Window 10/11 or FTP.

I am thinking that the Sync Process is doing this.  

With Data transfers if you didnt want something to convert/ftp etc you would set it to binary.

Matt

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved