Solved

Sales Order Preferences>Mailing & Print>Notification Template

• 25 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I edited the InvoiceNotification template and assigned it at the Sales Order Preferences level for SO Invoices. However, when test emailing an SO Invoice, it still does not use the notification template assigned.

What am I missing here?

I tried assigning the notification template at the customer profile level and that worked. But, it’s not practical to assign the notification template at the customer level for 3,000 customers.

I tried the same thing for Purchase Orders Preferences to assigned a notification template for mailing ID PURCHASE ORDER and it is not using that template when testing a Purchase Order email.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 25 October 2022, 10:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @nathantrauscht  Yes, if you wanted to apply the Notification Template for all the customers, please update the Notification Template at the “Customer Classes” level, so that it will be applied to all the customers related to Customer Class.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga this worked thank you. I did see this posted somewhere else and gave it a try. At first it seemed like it was not working. Then I realized that I had assigned the template to “Invoice” instead of “SO Invoice”. I assigned it to “SO Invoice” at the customer class level it worked. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @nathantrauscht  Awesome :)

Thanks for sharing the update!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved