Outlook - System Email Account Setup Failed

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have a dedicated, licensed user in Office 365 for our Acumatica email address.  I would definitely try to see if authorizing via a licensed user account resolves the issue (versus a shared mailbox).  That should be a fairly simple test to run.

Good luck!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Marco Villasenor I found the diagnostic tool I was referring to.  It is https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/tests/o365

This will allow you to verify if it is an Office 365 configuration or account issues versus an Acumatica issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

We are getting this issue now but the emails are still being sent and no incoming processing has been configured… other than moving to modern auth was there ever a resolution on this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved