Skip to main content

Hi! I have created a replenishment class, I have set replenishment parament for one item to test, but I still could not get the PO source to automatically show up Drop-Ship when I create a sales order. I have also tried the suggestions from this related topic Set item to always dropship | Community (acumatica.com). Are there any other settings I should be aware of to have drop-ship show up automatically? 

If I recall, I wrote a tiny customization to accomplish this for someone. I'm not sure it is available out-of-the-box.

@jzhu That should do it. You can also just do it on the Inventory Planning Tab so dont need to specify by warehouse.

@dcomerford I have done that also, but when I try to create a SO for the item, Drop-Shipment does not show unless I have specified the warehouse. 

Also, do you know if replenishment parameters can be added for all stock items through import scenarios? If not, is there way to mass update this parameter to all? Thanks!

Hi @jzhu were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi @Chris Hackett

Yes, we are going to import the replenishment parameter with import scenario for each item! 

The right answer is to use the replenishment feature without any customization.