Solved

Inspect element feature enable from Access rights

• 20 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi community,

I'm working on enabling the inspect element (CTRL + ALT + Click) feature for non-admin users who don't have the Customizer role. Wondering if I can handle this through Access Rights by Role or Access Rights by User settings.

I found This link, but it's still pending review, so I'm not sure if it's feasible or not.

Thanks,

Sagar

icon

Best answer by YasasWithanage76 20 February 2024, 12:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @Sagar Greytrix ,

The user role 'Customizer' is a system user role (a predefined role with programming built into it) and does not have the option to selectively give access to the functionality of this access role. Hence, there is no out-of-the-box option available to give access only to the Inspect element option without assigning the Customizer system role.

And the attached link is a product idea. You can vote for the idea. The more votes it receives the more likely it will be added to the product.

Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @YasasWithanage76,

Thank you so much for your detailed answer. I will vote for the idea as well.

Regards,

Sagar

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved