Solved

How to enable Reminder on Tasks (SaaS, not local-hosted)?

• 2 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

We have a web-hosted Acumatica instance (2021 R2).

We use Tasks quite a bit, and we frequently set due dates and although we check the “Reminder” box and set a date, nothing happens. There’s no pop-up, no email, nothing. Essentially, the “Reminder” box is useless to us right now. Apart from setting up my own Business Event that will email people when triggered, I don’t understand how I can get the “Reminder” box to do anything?

I found instructions to “Turn on Reminders” https://biofermenergy.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?CompanyID=BIOFerm+Energy&ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=667e2765-09c0-4800-a02d-0e225b8203e1, but these instructions seem to only work with locally-hosted setups of the ERP (hence the topic being underneath the tree of System Administration/Maintaining Acumatica ERP Locally). 

I could not find equivalent setup instructions for web-hosted ERP… Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 4 August 2022, 20:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Kruj  Please submit a support case for our SaaS team and they can schedule enabling the feature for you. That needs an update on web config file and application will be restarted.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved