Solved

GeneralInfo.NotificationSiteUrl point to dev site

• 3 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Gurus of Acumatica out there,

Question: i have a notification template, the link is point to dev, it is using link string: “((GeneralInfo.NotificationSiteUrl))/Main?ScreenId=AP302000&DocType=((Document.InternalDocType))&RefNbr=((CurrentDocument.RefNbr))”

I don’t find much info for “GeneralInfo.NotificationSiteUrl” at all.  Anybody know how to fix it so it will point to Production environment rather than Development?  

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by DConcannon 3 February 2023, 19:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi Azhang,

The setting you want to modify is in Email Preferences:

Userlevel 1

wow!  Awesome!  Thank you!!!  I think you for replying!  I am going to test.  I think this will fix it!  Is there a point system or something that i can put in for you?  Thanks again.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

When someone provides help or adds to a conversation, you can like their post which drives the sidebar widget pasted below. @Naveen Boga, @jinin, @aaghaei, @marina25, @andriikravetskyi35 have been most helpful this week!

If someone posts something that proves to be the correct answer, you can mark the post as the answer. People like to help and these are the ways you can publicly acknowledge helpful community members :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved