Solved

File Upload Preferences

• 8 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to follow the guide for adding a filetype of .pfx for use with SFTP.

I am able to view the screen 20.25.50, and can create a new line, but when I go to save, it refreshes and removes the new .pfx line.

I do not get any errors or other pop ups; I’m at a loss!

Has anyone seen this issue?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 8 April 2022, 19:57

View original

3 replies

Badge +16

Hello,

First, I am in version 2022 R1 and .pfx is already in my list of allowed files.

If it’s not in yours, and you’ve filled in the required fields  and you did not see any errors, I think your new file type did save, possibly. The File Attachments screen saves in alphabetical order and likely is wrapped to multiple pages.  Look for the paging button at lower right and see whether your addition is on the next page.  If not, you may need a support ticket.

Userlevel 1

As dumb as I now feel, you are correct. I don’t know why I didn’t look there 1st.

Thank you for the gentle reminder! :D

Badge +16

😉 It happens to everyone, sometimes. Have a nice weekend!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved