Solved

Field level auditing on the Access Rights by Role form (SM201025)

• 13 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am trying to setup Audit History on the Access Rights by Role form.  I have the Audit form configured and active.

When I view the Audit History on the Access Rights by Role I am not seeing the changes that were made to the role.  I am receiving the dialogue box that appears when audit is not setup?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks..coleen

icon

Best answer by ed.goodman 14 June 2022, 22:21

View original

4 replies

Badge +16

Hello, It’s a little confusing that the Access Rights by Role screen is offering the ‘Enable Field Level Audit’ option, when it seems like you’ve already enabled field level audit. Is it possible the Access Rights by Role screen was already open on a separate tab, separate browser, separate workstation  while the audit was configured, and has not been refreshed? 

I wonder if you’ve looked at Audit History screen in User Security module. In Audit History, select the screen Access Rights by Role, and in the bottom of the screen you should see more details about the changes that have been made since the Audit was configured and activated. Are you able to see your Audit details in this screen instead?

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Laura,

Thanks for your response….

Is it possible the Access Rights by Role screen was already open on a separate tab, separate browser, separate workstation  while the audit was configured, and has not been refreshed?   - I have refreshed the form, logged out and I get the same results.

Are you able to see your Audit details in this screen instead? On the Audit History form I can see that I made a change but it is not detailing what the change was.

My customer want to be able to track any changes made to a role. On the AP Clerk role I revoked access to bank deposits.  All I can see is that the role was modified.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Detailed information is not available for this screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @coleenmcnally22 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved