Duplicate User for Acumatica Portal - Same email address

• 7 July 2021
  • 5 replies

To whom it may concern,

I received an email saying "Welcome to Acumatica Community"

With Username: michaels@digitalplanet

When I recover password I receive the following message,

" Sorry, that email address is already used! "

It could only be this email address that you are receiving this email from.

michaels@digitalplanet.co.za

The users that have the duplicate Emails are as follows,

michaels@digitalplanet

mikeslabdp or mikeslab

Please remove user mikeslabdp as it is the duplicate.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 7 July 2021, 07:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@mikeslabdp  Please raise a support ticket with Acumatica or Email to support@acumatica.com, you may get an immediate help .

@mikeslabdp  Please raise a support ticket with Acumatica or Email to support@acumatica.com, you may get an immediate help .

Hi Naveen,

I already did that and 2 days later I have no response.

Maybe I’ll get one here.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have the same issue.  I created an account here before I was added to the support team and I randomly get error messages on Acumatica pages.  I sent an email from the University page and whoever got that created a support ticket for me.

I have the same issue.  I created an account here before I was added to the support team and I randomly get error messages on Acumatica pages.  I sent an email from the University page and whoever got that created a support ticket for me.

Hi

You need to talk to your admin of your Acumatica Portal.

I do not know why they do not out a validation on existing email for this trivial thing.

Good luck.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved