Duplicate User for Acumatica Portal - Same email address

• 7 July 2021
  • 5 replies

To whom it may concern,

I received an email saying "Welcome to Acumatica Community"

With Username: michaels@digitalplanet

When I recover password I receive the following message,

" Sorry, that email address is already used! "

It could only be this email address that you are receiving this email from.

michaels@digitalplanet.co.za

The users that have the duplicate Emails are as follows,

michaels@digitalplanet

mikeslabdp or mikeslab

Please remove user mikeslabdp as it is the duplicate.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 7 July 2021, 07:55

View original

5 replies

I have the same issue.  I created an account here before I was added to the support team and I randomly get error messages on Acumatica pages.  I sent an email from the University page and whoever got that created a support ticket for me.

Hi

You need to talk to your admin of your Acumatica Portal.

I do not know why they do not out a validation on existing email for this trivial thing.

Good luck.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have the same issue.  I created an account here before I was added to the support team and I randomly get error messages on Acumatica pages.  I sent an email from the University page and whoever got that created a support ticket for me.

@mikeslabdp  Please raise a support ticket with Acumatica or Email to support@acumatica.com, you may get an immediate help .

Hi Naveen,

I already did that and 2 days later I have no response.

Maybe I’ll get one here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@mikeslabdp  Please raise a support ticket with Acumatica or Email to support@acumatica.com, you may get an immediate help .

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved