Solved

DeviceHub - complete instructions for install and configuration, and using DeviceHub for FedEx labels

• 27 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am trying to help a customer with trying to get DeviceHub setup and eventually to get FedEx labels to print via DeviceHub.

There are bits of information scattered in the community and on other Acumatica focused sites on the web. Acumatica help documentation also is difficult to find instructions for DeviceHub installation and configuration.

Does anyone have a top-to-bottom documentation on at least the DeviceHub setup and usage?

Thank you,

Greg

icon

Best answer by Ali Jani 31 October 2021, 01:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Have you checked this part of documentation?  

Configuring Hardware Devices in DeviceHub

There are sub sections that cover each subtopic.

Also check this link for summery setup walkthrough:  Step by Step Walkthrough

Userlevel 4
Badge

thank you @Ali Jani  - I don’t think I stumbled upon that more straight forward list in the help files.

Greg

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello All,
i am trying to get devicehub to work. currently, credentials, tenant, printer, etc. are set and no errors shown.  However, on the log it only shows this:

devicehub is enabled on the tenant.(training tenant)

followed the instruction provided by Help section on Acumatica. what is missing here?

Thanks!

Hello All,
i am trying to get devicehub to work. currently, credentials, tenant, printer, etc. are set and no errors shown.  However, on the log it only shows this:

devicehub is enabled on the tenant.(training tenant)

followed the instruction provided by Help section on Acumatica. what is missing here?

Thanks!

I think you’ve got it,

Is DeviceHub activated in the Acumatica Instance?

Have you tried testing to see if it works (as in physically printing AR/AP items)?

(Also, generally a good idea to install & run the DeviceHub Windows app as Admin).

Userlevel 1
Badge

@markryn17 Great! got it to work by running as admin. devicehub and Acumatica now communicating.

so, do I need to get this to pop up?  we use Fedex.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved