Solved

Device Hub workstation

• 5 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Are there and documented system requirement for the workstation where device hub is running ?

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 20 March 2024, 14:49

View original

4 replies

Badge +11

Are you having trouble with it?

I have the same question.  We have installed a Windows Server 22 Domain and Server.  Use Acumatica Cloud.  I do not want to install on the actual server don’t want to mess that up. However, I have another dedication workstation that runs 24/7 on the domain.  Can I install Device hub there?  I have VMware installed on that workstation….How about in a VM environment?  Where do I have to have the networked printers installed, all on that VM/Workstation?  Or shared printers already on the network? 

Badge +11

DeviceHub can be installed on just about any Windows machine with internet access and printers visible. Doesn’t matter if the printers are local or network shared.

Thank you!

If you had several separate locations (different states) all on the same network, would you:

Install on only one networked machine running 24/7 for the entire company?
Install an instance in each location to avoid additional bandwidth?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved