Solved

cannot linked entity

• 22 June 2023
  • 6 replies

I already generated a company employee name in the Configuration >Employee module, but when I wanted to create a new user, the employee's name didn't come out in Linked Entity. 
Can refer to the error 'contact ... already associated with another user'. So how can I solve this issue.

icon

Best answer by harshita53 22 June 2023, 08:40

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @ATHIRAH ,
Can you check out if the Linked Entity is already being used in other User Account? Maybe there has been a user already created in the system and that particular Employee is already linked with that user account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ATHIRAH An employee or contact account that is associated with the user. If the user you are creating is already defined in the system as an employee or contact account, you can select the appropriate employee or contact name in this box. This will cause relevant elements to be filled in.
The user type you have selected determines whether this box can be left blank and what type of account you can select. If you have selected an employee-related user type in the User Type box or left it blank, you can select an employee account or leave the Linked Entity box blank.

Probably the Creatng contact has been linked to any contact in the system,

Please verify by creating a Quick Gi and identify.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @ATHIRAH ,

This is a form reference for the Users screen with regards to the Linked entity. As stated below, each employee can have only one user account, and it seems that you attempted to assign an already assigned employee to the linked entity.

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

@harshita53 can I know how I want to double-check if the user has been linked to another user

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@harshita53 can I know how I want to double-check if the user has been linked to another user

I believe the error popup and it says the user linked to another contact.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @ATHIRAH , you can check out on the Employees (EP203000) screen for the entity that you have been trying to link as shown below:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved