Solved

Cannot Import to Positions screen EP201000

• 12 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

This is simply ridiculous.  I should be able to do this easily.  I created a Data Provider and Import Scenario to simply upload/import into Acumatica the job positions I want to use for Employees.  I have created imports dozens, (if not hundreds), of times, and this is one the simplest I have every needed to do, but it continues to error out on me and not process any of the records.  (There are only 51 of them).

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and why this will not work?

I am attaching the Data Provider, Import Scenario XML files and the original Excel file I am using.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 12 January 2024, 19:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi@NetAdmin42 

Please share the error screenshot and also attachment missing.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 
Not really much to see in the error message.  Here it is though.As you can see, there are no error messages in the Grid “Error” column.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@NetAdmin42 Please share the xml file and data excel sheet

Userlevel 4
Badge

@manikantad18 Those files should be attached in the original post.  Let me know if you do not see them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @NetAdmin42 Save is missing at the end

Please find the attached Import scenario

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @manikantad18 .  I knew it was something simple….I was just not seeing it.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved